Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wildcast


After renting Kim Wolhuter’s National Geographic video Predators at War, I explored his Wildcast website. I was so impressed that I subscribed right away. The site is exceptional because it combines writing, photography, and video. Kim presently films from a reserve in Zimbabwe. The viewer can read about his daily activities in the bush as well as view the accompanying photos and video. Kim will later incorporate some of this material into his next film. I view the latest posting every morning when I arrive at school and appreciate how it makes me feel close to the bush. To learn more about Kim, you can visit his website: www.kimwolhuter.com or view some of his photos or videos: www.flickr.com/photos/wildcast/ or www.youtube.com/profile?user=wildcastr

No comments: