Monday, July 14, 2008

All Africa Radio

While packing for my trip to Egypt and the Mediterranean tonight, I plan to listen to the latest podcast of All Africa Radio. The show is broadcast live in New York from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m on AM radio channel WPAT 930-AM. The host, Chika Onyeani, the editor in chief of The African Sun Times, offers an interesting mix of news, political discussions and music. I had the honor of being interviewed about my African travels on their October 26 show about 35 minutes into the program. Previous shows are posted on the All Africa Radio site. I also highly recommend reading The African Sun Times. Three of the articles that I wrote for the paper appear on my web site: http://www.africansafarilady.com/Articles/articles.htm. To view my interview of Chika Onyeani, you can watch Eye on Africa.

No comments: